Friday, August 21, 2009

Ashlee Simpson Looks Fit At InStyle Magazine's Summer Soiree

Ashlee Simpson Looks Fit At InStyle Magazine's Summer Soiree

Ashlee Simpson looks incredible sexy when she arrives At InStyle Magazine's Summer Soiree.
How Ashlee Simpson dropped the pregnancy pounds quickly?

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz delivered son Bronx Mowgli in November -- and she's already back to her slim and sexy figure!

"After I had Bronx I lucked out," the actress/singer tells People magazine. "I mean, I'm 24-years-old, [I have] the genes from my mother and I did work out for three months," she added.

Ashlee stays busying on the set of her new show "Melrose Place" and she gets a hand from Bronx's grandparents while hubby Pete Wentz is on tour. Simpson-Wentz says her mom Tina and mother-in-law Dale are both "amazing" grandmas.

Hmm..nice share...

Ashlee Simpson pictures Ashlee Simpson pictures Ashlee Simpson pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment