Monday, August 24, 2009

Lady Gaga on Stage At V Festival

Lady Gaga on Stage At V Festival

Lady Gaga says sorry to fans for not completing V Fest performance

Lady Gaga recently apologised to her fans during a concert at the V Festival for not completing her performance, as she arrived late.

The pop sensation was apparently 15 minutes late in starting the show in Stafford, England.

As she arrived she announced: “My name is Lady GaGa, I’ve been so excited to play V,” reports Contactmusic.

Later, she screamed to her fans: “I live for nothing more than my fans, you guys are the f**king coolest fans on the planet.”

As time passed by such a huge crowd gathered that one girl fainted, while six others received treatment for minor injuries.

Eventually, the singer couldn’t finish her song ‘Poker face’ as the stage manger allegedly pulled off the plugs.

She said: “I’m so sorry, but I have to go. I’m so sorry, but I love you so much.”

Later she posted on Twitter: “Stage manager pulled the plug because I was 5 minutes over my time at V fest. Show was incredible. A shame people have no respect for music.

“My fans were lovely and really deserved to hear pokerface (sic). I love you and I’m sorry.”


Lady Gaga on stage @ V Festival in Weston Park
Lady Gaga pictures Lady Gaga pictures Lady Gaga pictures Lady Gaga pictures Lady Gaga pictures Lady Gaga pictures Lady Gaga pictures Lady Gaga pictures Lady Gaga pictures Lady Gaga pictures Lady Gaga pictures


Lady GaGa at V Festival (videos)


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment